The aim of this journal is to provide a lively forum for the communication of original
research papers and timely review articles on advances in Soft Computing and its applications.
IJASCA only publishes work of the highest quality possible. Submissions will be evaluated on their originality and significance.
IJASCA invites submissions in all areas of Soft Computing and its applications.
The scope of the journal includes, but is not limited to:
- Soft Computing Fundamental and Optimization.
- Soft Computing for Big Data Era.
- GPU Computing for Machine Learning.
- Soft Computing Modeling for Perception and Spiritual Intelligence.
- Soft Computing and Agents Technology.
- Soft Computing in Computer Graphics.
- Soft Computing and Pattern Recognition.
- Soft Computing in Biomimetic Pattern Recognition.
- Data mining for Social Network Data.
- Spatial Data Mining & Information Retrieval.
- Intelligent Software Agent Systems and Architectures.
- Advanced Soft Computing and Multi-Objective Evolutionary Computation.
- Perception-Based Intelligent Decision Systems.
- Spiritual-Based Intelligent Systems.
- Soft Computing in Industry Applications .
- Other issues related to the Advances of Soft Computing in various applications.